Jan 24, 2014

Create my life

I've been working on Leonie Dawson "2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life and Biz workbook" workbook, I even had help.

This is Midnight.  He thinks he's helping.



I'm really enjoying working on it. I wasn't sure at first. Even though I jump into situation head first, I wasn't sure this wasn't some gimmick, for somebody else to get rich. But after a mouth and working on it everyday, and using it. I notice myself changing for the good.  I've been trying to figure out how to multitask and manage time so I can be a good mother, wife, student and business owner, Plus take care of myself.  I haven't quite got the business going right now. But I figure If I can get the rest to line out, I can just drop that in and it should just work (I know better, there will be bumps, but I think I can handle them now.)

I was looking into ETSY again and I think, I'm going to sell my stuff. I will be honest. I'm scared. (what if my product doesn't see, what if no one like it, what if I fail.)  That the change I'm going to have to take.

No comments: