Jan 18, 2013

"How to" easy Earrings.






EARRING!!!! I sometimes make stuff when I'm bored and have nothing to do. All the house work - DONE!! Shopping - DONE. No one calling me or txting me, someday no one love me. :( But that ok! I can do somethings I want to do. So today I made these really simple earrings.  Took like maybe 10 min. (That's after I found all the stuff I needed). wink 



  1. a tray to put everything on.
  2. needle nose pliers 
  3. wire cutters
  4. 2 earring hooks
  5.  2'in Head Pin
  6. beads (whatever you like)
     *My pliers are a two in one.                                           
Pearl beads (yes there plastic, I'm broke).


Start by putting the beads on the head pins. (In any order, what ever looks good TOO YOU).


Next take the needle nose pliers but then as close to the top bead and bend the wire around the tip of the pliers.





Take the wire cutter and cut off the access wire. I'm in to recycling so I put the wire that is not needed aside, cause you can make jump rings. 
 But that can be another project.









Use the pliers to put the headpin with bead on to the earring hooks.
GOOD LUCK TO ANYBODY WHO TRY'S IT.  It really easy and didn't take much time.

Have Fun everybody.




No comments: