Oct 22, 2014

Just one more thing in life.

(((((((((((YAAAAAA))))))))))

I want to scream. I got behind on homework, when my Daughter decided she needed start having temper tantrums at school and started hurting others. So they had to evacuate the class room and call me to take her home. I didn't have internet, so I had to go to the library to do homework and stuff. And when I had to go get her, no library for me, or stay up late to go to a 24 hour WiFi spot, which means fast food restaurant.

I got her lined out, internet at home. Then my son teacher called me to tell me he having headaches everyday, and wants me to start taking him to the doc to see whats going on. So the first thing I decided to do what for him to see an eye doctor. - his eyes are fine. That means, it's possibly neurological or his faking it. But the school wants me to figure it out, so more doc's appt. FUN. With everything going on I got really behind on my school work.

This last week, I finally got my home caught up. I had to finish 2 assignments that was due, Tuesday night. Then on Monday, my computer decided it didn't want to work for me. Viruses. Fucking Viruses. If an't one thing, it's another.   So as of today, I can kinda work on my computer, but I'm 2 assignments late and have class in a couple of hours.  It will get better.

No comments: