Nov 28, 2014

To be Upset or Not....

That is the question.....

On some "phone background/tone sharing site" I uploaded backgrounds to share with the world.  ANY picture I put up is ones I take with MY camera or phone. So I put up this one....







 Ok not much, just a pic of the river I lived net to for a while. I got a email telling me it was reported for some reason, and doesn't tell me one.  What the hell?!? I mean, they have everything on there from nude and anything religious. And I get a letter about this. A picture of a River.


OK, two days later I get email back, saying that ""phone background/tone sharing site" Siteguards have, by multiple votes, decided that content you have uploaded may be inappropriate for distribution on "phone background/tone sharing site". However, it's still stored as "private" in "My Account >"  and there reason they gave me could be any of these on the list.

Possible reasons:
Bad quality (pixelated, unsharp etc.)
Not of public interest (Family photos etc.)
Incorrect naming / tagging
Incorrect screen shots (Themes)

 I did put another picture up 

On the Same Day!!

















No problem with it and here's the kicker.  They are from the same pic.

So I'm a little confused, and upset.

No comments: