Dec 10, 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool day 10!!!!

Kickin' It Old Skool blog-a-thon

Day 10 Show and Tell Day!!!

Today I'm show a special project, a pair of earring that can be turn in to 2 different pairs.










I put a necklaces claps where the design meets the earring hook so that way I can take off anything or put back on.







It's a prototype, I'm still working on it. I'm going to, possibly try adding one more thing to it so i can be several different combination, but not to much. But that the idea, someone buying one set and making many different set for any day.

I came up with the idea, when I meet a women who wanted to look nice for her new job, but couldn't afford accessories yet. So I start making affordable and nice earrings. And one day I was thinking how great would it be if someone could buy a set and make different combination. So they don't have the same look everyday. I use blue cause I had so many of them, but I'm starting to use other colors.




Join the fun!!!
Kickin' It Old Skool Badge

No comments: