Dec 5, 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool day 5



Day 5!!!
Name 10 things about yourself. 


This one was a little difficult. 


I have 2 children, that drive me insane, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. The son is 10 and the daughter is 7.
 









Known my hubby since I was in 7th grade, 18 years, Married him 5years ago, when we could finally afford it. He is the love of my life.

I love taking nature pictures. 

 



I love arts and crafts. I can knit, crochet, make jewelry, and paint (I’m not every good, but I do it for me).

I’m going to online college at Kaplan U to get a business degree, to own my own business.

I’m a gamer!!! GTA is my go to games. (But not around the kids)

I love helping people.

I am to going to Hawaii. It’s one of my weight lose goals. I’m trying to lose 100lbs. 


Found this pic online.










I love music. All type, as long as it specks to my soul I’ll listen to it. I play the clarinet, wood flute, and a
hand drum when I have time (which isn’t very often)

I have 2 fur babies, the cats names are Midnight (the black one, he has a white bikini pattern on his belly).  And BellaDonna, (A gray tabby, she has attitude).

 Kickin' It Old Skool Badge

No comments: