Dec 20, 2013

Kickin' Old Skool Day 20

Kickin' Old Skool Blog-a-Thon
Day 20


Let's share the following firsts:


  • Your First Job: Housewife and Mother, and I wouldn't change it for the world.
  • The First Thing to Your Left: My kitty Midnight.  He always right by me, unless my son is home, then he with him.
  • Something You Remember About First Grad: I remember, having to have my hair cute, cause I wouldn't brush it right.
  • The First book you ever read: "Number of the Stars" by Lois Lowry. This is the one I really remember.
  • The First Thing You Do In the Morning: Look at my hubby, and cuddle.
  • The First Food You Knew You Didn't Like: Veggies
  • Your First Memory: I'm sitting with my mom, and she was asking what I wanted a sister or brother.  I said sister, and that what I got. 


 Kickin' It Old Skool Badge

No comments: