Dec 29, 2013

Kickin' Old Skool Day 29

Kickin' Old Skool Blog-a-thong
Day 29

Sunday Selfie - Future You 

 

This was really hard to figure out. I want to be myself more so then anything, hiding what and who I am cause of what other people might think or say it just stupid on my account. I should know better, but I'm still learning.  

 

I am Me, mother of two with the dream of owning my own bar, with pool tables, dartboard, and stage with karaoke. (Don't have one in this town).

 

I ride a Harley!!! and part of a starting Motorcycle club, for charity runs and fun.

 

I do believe in a Goddess. She is all around me as Mother Earth.

 

I believe ALL people should be love no matter what religion, race, nationally, or sexual preferences

 

I am Me, and not can take that away.

Kickin' It Old Skool Badge

No comments: