Dec 16, 2013

Kickin' Old Skool day 16!!!

Kickin' Old Skool Blog-a-thon day 16


My favorite music...

Anything that speaks to my soul.  I listen to a little bit everything.  Rock, classic rock, metal, classical, and folk. Just whatever.  Why I actually do is have all my music in a playlist and skip the ones that I'm just feeling it.  But MY song is call "Crazy Babies" by Ozzy Osborne. My hubby tell me that song is all me.

Part of "Crazy Babies" by Ozzy Osborne

Crazy babies in a world of their own
I am a crazy babe
You'd better leave me alone tonight

Nobody's gonna change me (change me)
I'm gonna do it 'till I die
Nobody's gonna tame me (tame me)
So you better not try


 Another song I love is Gloria Gaynor -"I am What I am"
 This is part of this song, or you can clink on the link and go to youtube.com.

I am what I am
I am my own special creation
So come take a look
Give me the hook or the ovation
It's my world
That I want to have a little pride
My world
And it's not a place I have to hide in
 


Kickin' It Old Skool Badge

No comments: