Dec 19, 2013

Kickin' Old Skool Day 19!!!

Kickin' Old Skool Blog-a-Thon!!!
Day 19

What in the Bag!!!!

What are 10 Things Currently In Your Bag?

I normally don't carry bag, cause I do most of my stuff on my phone, but when I do this is whats in it...

OK, So here it is!!
 
Orange journal for waiting anything in while I'm not home.

Multicolor pencil box, that had highlighters, color pens, and of course pencils.

Batman!!! Zipper pouch, that has embroidery thread, for making bracelets. (Love Batman!)

Sunscreen (cause you never know)

Lotion

Snack bars for all day outings

13/14 agenda calendar, I know most people use electronic now, but it's easier to write down the appt date when your on the phone. (Plus a hard copy in case electronic one breaks).

Headphones (MUSIC!!!!) but I'm also wrapping it with embroidery thread.

Keys
Wallet (Batman!!!)
Phone

I do go out on daily trip, to take photos, write, and just be with myself. That the best thing in the world.

 Kickin' It Old Skool Badge

No comments: