Dec 24, 2013

Kickin' Old Skool Day 24

Kickin' Old Skool Blog-a-thon!!!!
Day 24

Holiday Disasters! 

 It sucks being stuck :(

3 years ago we got 2ft of snow, and I was stuck in the house with no power, kids, hubby, and hubby best friends. So even though I had a house full, it wasn't fun. We had a gas heater in the living room so we all had to survive in there, and at that time we really didn't have any bored games. (We do now, just in case). We were stuck for 3 days, power was out for only 2, but still sucked.


The is the side of the house you can really see how deep it is. It was after my hubby and his friend tried to clean the drive way so they could go out. didn't work well.

My hubby starting to clean the sidewalk, you can see the snow up on my car tire. It snow again that night to make it 2ft.
This is just one of my favorite picture I took after a morning frost, so I thought I would add it and show it off.


No comments: