Dec 28, 2013

Kickin' Old Skool Day 27

Day 27
 
Here on our final Friday of the year, let's share a little bit about the year that was 2013

1. What will you remember about 2013?
I started school, and passed first term!!! I'm getting closer to my dream job. Of owning a bar. I have always had this dream. When I had my first child, I seen it drift away. Cause in my mind I couldn't do both.

2. What are you ready to leave behind?
Fear.  Fear of being myself. People are going to judge you no matter what you do, or even if they don't know you. So I'm leaving behind fear of what other people think. I am Me and nobody else.

3. What's something you learned  in 2013?
I have learn that not all people are bad. There is some really good ones out there, who don't care what religion, job, or sexuality is.  I rather be friends with open-minded people then ones who take on look at my pentagram necklace and talk like I'm a devil worshiper or worst act like I'm not human. (It has happen)

4. What would you like to celebrate about this past year?
Getting out, 
Getting out of the pressures of other people.
Getting out of the slum of thinking my dreams will never come true
Getting out of the negative. 

Kickin' It Old Skool Badge

No comments: